We have been so happy to welcome our members back into our facility!
Prior to being given the green light to move forward with re-opening, we’ve put a lot of work into making sure the entire OCSC facility has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized. We even invested in a new paint job! 2020 has sure brought each one of us a ton of uncertainty but, we feel confident that – Together we can do this!
To help each one of us do our part and stay focused on the safety of all, we’ve prepared a pledge for our members and staff. We are excited to share it with you.
The OCSC Members, Staff & Facility Pledge
As part of our pledge to you, Orange County Sports Club intends to:
- Maintain our spaces at the highest level of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Serve our community, members, participants and parents in a friendly, professional, and safe manner.
- Continuously re-invest in, restore and improve our facilities and equipment.
- Deliver exceptional programming for all ages.
- Reestablish ourselves as a warm, welcoming, inclusive venue that can double as your home away from home.
We also ask our members, participants and parents to pledge that they will:
- Comply with all Orange County Sports Club health, safety and wellness protocols.
- Stay home if you do not feel well or have a temperature over 100F.
- Consent to temperature checks upon entry to the facility in accordance with government guidelines.
- Wear an approved protective face covering in accordance with government guidelines at all times while in the facility.
- Wash hands before and after your visit to OCSC.
- Use hand sanitizer before and after using equipment or touching OCSC surfaces.
- Maintain mandated social distancing requirements at all times.
- Be courteous and respectful to our staff and community members.
- Always clean up after yourself.
- Wipe down surfaces and equipment you touch before and after every use.
- Be patient and caring to one another.
At Orange County Sports Club, we have always prided ourselves as being a valued member of this community. Coupled with this community’s support and commitment, we hope to deepen that bond and create a healthy, safe facility for years to come. As we continue to fine tune our re-opening processes, we are doubling down on that promise by encouraging our community members to match our investment. Remember we will all get through this together!