Group fitness provides stability, accountability and built in motivation in the form of an instructor who wants nothing more than for you to reach your fitness goals! Plus a group fitness class is a complete workout! Our classes are structured to provide a well-rounded exercise routine and when you feel you can’t go on, there is a room full of people to help push you through the plateau.
With over 40 classes scheduled each week in 4 studios, our diverse group fitness program offers something for everyone! Take a look at the class descriptions and find one that works for you!
OCSC is an OFFICIAL LES MILLS™ FACILITY! LES MILLS™ is the world’s largest provider of choreographed exercise-to-music group fitness classes.
Check out descriptions of BODYPUMP & BODYCOMBAT with NEW classes coming soon!
- BODYPUMP™ – Sculpt, tone and strengthen your entire body fast! This class uses a proven BODYPUMP™ formula; utilizing THE SMART BAR™ with THE REP EFFECT™, a breakthrough in resistance workout training. The focus is on low weight loads and high repetition movements, so you’ll burn fat, gain strength and quickly produce lean body muscle conditioning.
- BODYCOMBAT™ – Punch, kick and strike your way to physical fitness. This high-energy martial arts inspired workout is totally non-contact. You’ll learn moves from Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Boxing, Muay Thai, Capoeira and Kung Fu while burning an awesome amount of calories. Unleash your inner warrior and give BODYCOMBAT a try.
- CXWORX™ - Thirty minutes is all you'll need to give your core a challenging workout that features a mix of isolation exercises that target specic muscles and integrated moves that use two or more muscle groups together. Improve functional strength for balance, mobility and injury prevention.
Ditch the workout, Join the dance party!
Zumba® has taken the world by storm. Over 4 million people can’t be wrong! The secret behind Zumba….is fun! So come on in and groove with us to Latin Rhythms and be lead through easy to follow dance moves!
Both Yoga bring together the mind / body connection. With a focus on proper breathing and precise movements, you build an acute awareness of your body which in turn, helps to enhance your mental clarity. We offer Yoga classes in a variety of forms. See below for class descriptions.
- Yoga – Gain deep relaxation, flexibility and balance through various postures and breathing techniques. This ancient form of movement might be just what you need to relax and access the mind/body connection!
- Gentle Yoga – Love yoga but find you need to go at a slower pace? This class may just be perfect for you. It is also great for those recovering from an injury.
- Sunrise Yoga – Need a little jump start to your day? Try our Sunrise Yoga class to gain some mental clarity and get ready to face the world.
- Yoga Flow – Many different yoga styles are incorporated to create a wonderful balance that will keep you feeling refreshed and revitalized.
Cycling is a fantastic way to burn a ton of calories, strengthen your legs and relieve stress! Our Cycling studio is full of Keiser Bikes waiting to take you on the ride of your life! So find your ideal class time, get into the saddle, put your feet in the clips and join us as we guide you on a mind/body journey over imaginary terrain to music that will keep you motivated! Polar Heart rate monitors are highly recommended for all spin classes.
Outside of LES MILLS™, Zumba, Spin & Yoga, we have some additional classes to help you stay motivated and get fit. Check out the class descriptions below:
- Body Sculpt – A powerful class involving strengthening and toning of all of the major muscle groups using weights, bands, bars and much more! This class is for all levels, anyone looking to sculpt their body and strengthen their muscles is welcome to attend.
- 15 Minute Core – Short on time? Give us 15 minutes and we’ll help you focus on your mid-section. 15 minute core is a strictly abdominal workout.
- Forever Fit – Calling all seniors, we’ve got the class for you! This class is especially designed for you. This low impact class will definitely improve your overall health. Firming, toning and some cardiovascular training mixes this class up at a pace just for you!