Obviously we love Orange County Sports Club and believe that we offer amazing features and benefits for our members but we felt it might be time to highlight some of the things we think make it so special. To start us off the president of Orange County Sports Club, Eric Muhlrad wanted to share a few words about some of the recent upgrades we’ve made to our facility!
A message from our president….
It’s not often that I reach out to all of our members and customers but with all of the recent upgrades and additions, I felt the need to share all of this exciting news with you, the ones that have continually supported us to make this happen.
- OCSC has had new air conditioning installed. We invite you to beat the heat and come inside and utilize all we have to offer.
- Try our new refurbished group fitness studio. Enjoy the “new” room with the best group fitness class schedule in all of Orange County.
- Come try our new Life Fitness Bikes
- Flip out on our upgraded gymnastics equipment.
- Keep your eye out for monthly open houses where we will highlight a different health and wellness topic each month.
OCSC is excited to share all of this with you.
Please come on in and join us.
As you can see we have made some awesome improvements to the facility and our members seem to be as pleased with the results as we are! But there is so much more to why OCSC is the place to be if you are ready to being a regular work out regimen or if you have a friend who is on the hunt for a sports club to call their own, we encourage you to tell them about OCSC.
A bunch of reasons OCSC is the place to be…
They are clean, they are spacious and they are rarely crowded. With separate spaces for our youth programming students to change, our locker rooms provide a stress free environment for you to get yourself workout ready or make the transition from workout to work world. Oh, and our amenities include a sauna, plenty of lockers & hairdryers!
If your idea of the perfect workout is an elevated heart rate and a cardio machine, then we’ve got you covered. Not only do we have the awesome new Life Fitness Bikes Eric mentioned above, our cardio space has treadmills and elliptical machines ready and waiting for you. (There is rarely a wait for our cardio equipment.) Plus all of our cardio equipment features individual flat screen TVs so you can view the programming you want when it is cardio time!
- Plenty of Room to do your own thing!
If you are looking for some space to stretch or just want a bit of room to do squats or lunges we’ve got a room in the back of the fitness center that is the perfect fit.
- Help for mom’s who need a break!
We’ve got childcare. That is right, if you are a mom of young kids and can’t find child care for your kids, bring them to OCSC! Children 3 months to 10 years can have some supervised play time in our Play Safe Gym designed especially for them. There are childcare hours 7 days a week and the fees are very reasonable!
- Cardio, Strength Training & Free Weights…oh my!
OCSC has it all here for you. While some of our competitors are limiting their equipment, we are committed to providing something for everyone.
- Over 40 group fitness class a week. We’ve got Yoga, we’ve got Zumba, we’ve got cycling. If you are looking for the Les Mills group fitness program, we’ve got BODYCOMBAT, BODYPUMP & CXWORXS. We also feature Forever Fit, a low impact class designed specifically for seniors.
Are you excited yet? Stop by and speak to one of our membership specialists about all of the exciting things OCSC has to offer. OCSC really is here to help you accomplish your fitness goals, so come in and get fit with us!